17th World Student Go Oza Championship
The 17th World Student Go Oza Championship will be held in Tokyo from February 18th to 22nd 2019. The deadline for applications to the championship is October 21st. 2018. Players interested in participating can check the outline of the championship here. Please note that accommodation and round-trip ticket will be covered by the organizer.
Qualifications for participants:
· Being an amateur player
· Being an undergraduate under the age of 30 (Doctoral students and master’s students can’t participate)
· Persons who will be able to take part in the Championship held in Japan in late February.
· Being able to communicate in English by e-mail
The entry form is available here. For any inquiry, please contact the organizer by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Organizer: The All-Japan Students GO Association / Nikkei Inc. / PANDANET INC.
– Cooperation: The Nihon Ki-in / The International Go Federation