European Go Congress is the biggest go event in Europe. This year it will take place in Kamyanets-Podilskyi, Ukraine, from July 25 to August 9. This post is a follow-up to the early announcement of the EGC 2020 on the IGF website.
Most details of the coming EGC have now been made clear. The main source of information is the official EGC 2020 website.
Here is the main list of contents that will be useful to those considering participating in the event:
- The congress schedule has been almost completely fixed.
- Register for participation.
- Pay the congress fee online. The deadline for discounted online payment is March 31st, and the price on the spot is higher.
- Book accommodation.
- Reserve a place in a shuttle bus to Kamyanets-Podilskyi. The deadline is July 1st.
- See the list of excursions and attractions. Note that some of them require registration.
- Become a volunteer. In exchange for working half days, you can get free shuttle bus from Kyiv, accommodation and meals.
For more information you can read an article on the EGF website.
Report by Artem