European Grand Prix Finale 2019: Participants Selected
The Grand Prix Finale is a tournament that concludes the European Grand Prix, a series of tournaments held during the calendar year. This year the final competition will take place in Leksand, Sweden on 16–19 January 2020.
European Grand Prix 2019 consisted of 15 tournaments. The last tournament of the series was the London Open Go Congress, held on 28–31 December. The winner was Daniel Hu 5d (United Kingdom).
According to the final points standings, here is the complete list of 16 players who will soon compete for the title of the European Grand Prix winner:
- Mateusz Surma 2p (Poland)
- Ilya Shikshin 3p (Russia)
- Artem Kachanovskyi 2p (Ukraine)
- Pavol Lisy 2p (Slovakia)
- Lukas Podpera 7d (Czechia)
- Ali Jabarin 2p (Israel)
- Stanislaw Frejlak 7d (Poland)
- Cornel Burzo 7d (Romania)
- Andrii Kravets 1p (Ukraine)
- Nikola Mitic 7d (Serbia)
- Benjamin Drean-Guenaizia 6d (France)
- Daniel Hu 5d (United Kingdom)
- Dusan Mitic 7d (Serbia)
- Oscar Vazquez 5d (Spain)
- Dominik Boviz 6d (Hungary)
- Tanguy LeCalvé 1p (France)
The players listed above represent 12 different countries.
For more information, please see the following articles:
Report by Artem