Grand Slam Tournament to Begin Soon
The seventh edition of the Grand Slam – the most prestigious European go competition – will take place in Niš, Serbia, on December 1–4. Sixteen top European players will battle in four rounds of knockout for the winner’s prize of €10,000.
The winners of the past editions are:
- Berlin, 2015: Ilya Shikshin 1p
- Berlin, 2016: Ali Jabarin 1p
- Berlin, 2017: Artem Kachanovskyi 1p
- Berlin, 2018: Ilya Shikshin 2p
- Berlin, 2019: Mateusz Surma 2p
- Belgrade, 2021: Artem Kachanovskyi 2p
For the list of participants, schedule, and more information, visit the 2022 Grand Slam web page.
Report by Artem